Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Day.

Well, I guess this time I will actually tell about the last two days of my "So-Called" life. I am actually very pleased with my life at this point. Of my husband I will say this--He is a good man. He has made is mistakes but hey everybody does. Even me. Ha! Understatement! I usually end up saying the wrong thing or not sticking to what I say...... Well we can't all be perfect! At least I keep groceries in the fridge and the house clean.... and we have clean clothes...most of the time. Haha! Kidding. Laundry is on the mind today. I just finished folding a TON of clothes i have recently aquired and was thinking(as I was pulling them out of the dryer)"there can't be that many more in there.. I dont really have THIS much clothing...Do I?? Where did all these come from?!?!?!" I was thinking that because the dryer usually eats my clothes.... so therefore I have to buy more.... It really throws me for a loop when all of them decide to show up at once in one load that I had to decide to fold right before having to go somewhere. Folding clothes takes a long time when you have more than you realize you had. Anyhoo, We are apparently the proud owners of a new boat. I say new. Its new to us really.. And we are more like part owners. Our neighbors are co-owners with us. And I say new, since its new to us but the boat needs a LOT of work. new seats. new paint. new stickers. I dont really know what it needs. I just know its currently a boat hull with a motor. A very loud motor at that. Trust me its loud. I was unfortunately standing closer to the back(by the motor) rather than the front when they cranked it up to demonstrate its apparently appealing(to males) LOUD noise. I mean its just noise to me but to the guys its like a kitten purring... HA! More like an oversize tiger roaring because you took away its chew toy. Other than that my life is just normal. I hang out with Ms. Jeanie, I cook dinner for my husband, I clean, I wash, I clean, I fold, I clean, and I pretty much take care of the house. Just the inside though. The outside is David's responsibility haha. I hate bugs so I would just spend the time outside swinging away at some invisible to other people bug that just wont leave me alone. Like I said. I HATE bugs. Even butterflies. Although I dont generally swing at them, I just dont let them land on me. They look better on flowers. Now when it comes to new electronic gidgets and gadgets I am totally cool. No swinging or swatting haha. My favorite electronic gadget that I have recently acquired has to by my iPod touch...... I LOVE THAT THING!!! It gets on the internet, has cool games, and keeps track of anything I could think of that I would want it to keep track of. The only things I like better than electronics are books. Give me a room full of books and you probably won't see me for a couple of weeks. Seriously. I would eat sleep and live books if I could. Its not just that reading is "an escape from reality" but that its FUN! Reading really is fun! Some people don't agree but I would MUCH rather read a book than go out and see a movie and eat dinner. Crazy but thats just me! Well, the dryer full of towels is bellowing so More Later. :) Happy weekend and safe fourth of july!

No comments:

Post a Comment