Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time and time again...

We all have those days. You know the ones I'm talking about. You don't feel good or have something bothering you from the back of your mind that you can't quite put your finger on. Well, I know exactly what is bothering me today. My laptop. Yep, it's busted. Now I have to find a new one. SOMEONE threw it up against a wall and it shattered into a million pieces. Unfortunately, my service plan doesn't cover anything beyond "normal" wear and tear! If it did, I would have a brand new lappy. Not a busted to pieces one. Since I don't have my trusted laptop, I'm having to use my husbands desktop. I liked my laptop waaayyy better. No wires. No extra appendiges. No separate keyboard. Well, I suppose he will have to buy me another one! Another one of those days kind of things going on is I NEED a job! I quite my ten hour a day job to go to school for a paralegal degree. Now I'm broke, getting divorced, and have no computer. ugh. Not the way I wanted to begin the week. Things are going to look up for me though. I have wonderful parents that will help me through anything, I have an amazing sister-in-law that will let me gripe to her for hours at a time during which she will utter exlamations of joy or anger or even sadness at all the right times. What is a family for anyways right? Their sole purpose is to be there and be on your side when things get rough. Point Blank! I love my family. So, while I go and deal with another one of those days, consider this... As long as you have family, you WILL survive. Or at least a cat, who doesn't mind you yelling and gestulating as long as you give it mushy food! Have a Great "One of Those Days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment